Hello, and welcome to the Guns Forum. We hope you enjoy your stay, and can find whatever you're looking for.

If you're new, then please register below. If not, you can login below.
Hello, and welcome to the Guns Forum. We hope you enjoy your stay, and can find whatever you're looking for.

If you're new, then please register below. If not, you can login below.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inAbout Guns

Should I buy a used gun?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FatalOneManArmy
General
General
FatalOneManArmy

Should I buy a used gun? Empty
PostSubject: Should I buy a used gun?   Should I buy a used gun? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:46 pm

Buying a used gun can be a great way to not only save money, but to not loose any money if reselling becomes needed. The fact is that guns hold their value quite well. They last for many decades, but their are problems with purchasing used guns.

For one, it is dependent on the gun's care as to how long they will last. You may take great care of your guns, but who knows if the person you purchased it from did the same? Because of this, you need to have some knowledge of how a good, working gun functions. You also need to be able to try out a gun via test fire and inspection before purchasing it. Because of this, I don't advise online used gun purchase, unless it's something like Craigslist where you can meet the seller face to face. Even this can be risky, as people have been known to be robbed. One great place who you can trust is your local gun shops. They usually sell used guns that have been inspected and cared for.

Whichever you decide, please make sure that you know how to properly handle and use your new firearm.
Back to top Go down
https://gunsforum.forumotion.com

Should I buy a used gun?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Everything Guns-
Jump to: